During these challenging times, PensionmarkMeridien wishes to highlight the unsung and outstanding efforts of our valued clients.
Today, we wish to send our thanks and appreciation to Lifespan Corporation. While we have many relationships on the front lines, working to serve the populace and responding to the COVID19 health crisis, we wish to offer our profound gratitude to the physicians, nurses, technicians, housekeepers, administrators, supply handlers and all others there who are treating and comforting our families, friends and communities.
We thank you for your fearless dedication in serving those afflicted with COVID19, as well as for all of the other life-saving and critical care that is so often under appreciated.
How to Respond with Kindness During Challenging Times
During difficult times, how do we act individually and how can we come together as a society?
- Practice Empathy: It can be difficult when those affected by hardship are strangers or live far away. But empathy crosses all boundaries, unites us and helps us remember that no matter what happens, none of us must go through it alone.
- Listen: How can we be empathetic to the plight of others? Listening is different from hearing. When we listen we acknowledge the others feelings as valid and we invite them into a conversation to create a more selfless dialogue.
- Give Gratitude: Practice gratefulness, show you recognize negative situations, but choose to find joy in the positive instead. When we practice gratitude, we have a kinder outlook on life overall and for the future.
- Remember Perspective: Don’t dismiss difficult times but embrace the potential for good after the period has passed. If we remember to stand for kindness, both individually and as a society, we can continue to live better and support those who need our help.
- How to Help: See if there’s anything you can do to support your family, your community or complete strangers. Make a simple gesture; call an old friend, donate to a charity, or volunteer your time to make a difference.